ISO Training in Gujarat
AKSHAR Management Consultant organize and conduct training sessions on ISO Awareness Training, Internal Auditor Training & Lead Auditor Courses on regular basis at Vadodara, Bharuch, Vapi, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Gandhidham. We do training sessions through webinar on ISO standards awareness.
AWARENESS TRAINING SESSION
1 Full Day Training on ISO Standard
INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
2 Full Days Training on ISO Standard
LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
5 Full Days Training on ISO Standard
Occupational Health & Safety Management
Information Security Management
Food Safety Management
QMS for Automotive
SAMPLE TRAINING PRESENTATION
Photographs of Training Conducted at Client Site
About Faculty of Akshar Management Consultancy
One of the requirement of most organizations is that they should define and enhance competency of their people to meet needs of the product quality, services, customer expectation and their own requirements includes environment, health & safety as well. Competency of people can be enhanced through training if delivered effectively by experienced faculty. Otherwise training would always be cost to company rather than believed an investment.
We have team of experts possess engineering qualification and having more than 35 years of work experience from various industries with core competency in quality, environment, safety and energy. Our faculties deliver experience through training that add value to system and that is why we are different than others. Our training sessions are always appreciated by participants and average rating by participants on quality and effectiveness of training session is more than 85%.
Criteria for Faculty Selection
- Engineering background.
- Industrial work experience.
- Qualified lead auditor.
- 1200 mandays of audit experience
- Conducted more than 100 trainings
- Exposure on ISO management system implementation.
- Completed train the trainer course.
- Good command on language.
- CQI-IRCA Registered
QHSE Training Topics
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Accident Reporting & Investigation
- Permit Work System
- Emergency Preparedness & Mockdrill
- Implementation of PSM/ HAZOP
- Construction Safety
- Power-Portable Tools Safety
- Understanding MSDS/ TREM Card
- Gas Cylinder Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs)
- Scaffolding/ Ladder Safety
- Safety at Working at Height
- Safety during Operating Material Handling
- Defensive Driving
- FIRE (Types, Prevention, Control & Extinguishers)
- Rescue & Fire Fighting Team Development
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Online Compliance based on GPCB XGN
- Environment Aspect & Impact Analysis
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Construction Waste Management
- Biomedical Waste Management
- E-Waste Management
- General Environmental Awareness
QUALITY MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Total Quality Management
- Customer Complaint Handling & Investigation
- Setting Quality Objectives and Action Plan
- 7 QC Tools – Solution of Problem
- Six Sigma Awareness
- 5s In Workplace
- Kaizen Lean Management Awareness