Beginning in 1991, Collabera changed the way corporate staffing solutions and services are provided. Collabera Inc is a company headquartered in North American headquarters is in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, while its Asia Pacific headquarters is in Vadodara, Gujarat India. Moreover, Collabera is one of the largest IT staffing firm in the country, according to Staffing Industry Analysts, an industry advisory firm.
Additionally, Collabera is the largest privately held technology company.
Company also care about their employees for which company decided to perform training on Basic First Aid. For this training company choose AKSHAR Management Consultant because of our proficiency and expertise.
This training was majorly focused on spreading awareness about first aid and employees were also trained about how to perform basic first aid during any emergency or any minor accident occurrence.
Candidates also performed practical of rescue techniques to handle unconscious persons in emergency and how to deal with minor injuries like cuts, crapes, burns, bleeding and many more.
During training candidates also enhanced knowledge about Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) techniques and performed practically too.
Additionally, Employees introduced with how to handle minor fracture or immoveable fractures or strain of joints. All participant of this training performed all practical such as handling of unconsciousness without stretcher, bandaging to minor injury and many more activities taken care by experienced trainer of Akshar management consultant.
Training contains …
- Classroom Knowledge and Awareness about first aid and human body
- Type of first aids
- Different situation of emergency and its first aid
- Basic first aid techniques for relevant emergency and accidents
- Practicals of first aid techniques and post handling
- Type of critical emergency
- Special knowledge about CPR techniques and its practicals
- First aid provision for critical emergency
- Rescue of majorly injured person techniques
- Handling of unconscious persons during emergencies
- Emergency planning and handling for critical emergencies
- Detection techniques for human health issue
- Do & Don’t
- Demo video & more
- Examination on end of the training
- Acknowledge with certificate to participant
As a result, this training provides confidence to participant to provide help to the injured person during emergency.
AKSHAR MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
B-207, Darshnam Oxy Park,
Nr. Neelkanth Farm, Opp. Muktidhaam
Vasna-Bhayali Road, Vadodara – 390 007