ISO Certification Consultant
AKSHAR Management Consultant is the best QHSE, ISO consultant with the highest customer satisfaction based at Vadodara, Gujarat and having other offices at Rajkot, Surat, Ahmedabad, Bharuch and Surat. We provide training and consultancy services to achieve improvements for ISO certification on Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Energy and Food Safety. Our team members have core experience of 25+ years in the QHSE area from various industries.
AKSHAR Management Consultant Provides Consultancy & Training on Following ISO Standards
Occupational Health & Safety
ISO 9001:2015 vs ISO 9001:2008
ISO 14001:2015 vs ISO 14001:2004
ISO 45001:2018 vs OHSAS 18001:2007
Information Security Management
QMS for Automotive
Food Safety Management
Client's Industrial Sectors
IT & Electronics
Together For Sustainability
Consultancy for Management System, ISO Certificate & Excellence
An integrated approach is adopted for multiple standards implementation to reduce efforts, time, documentation and cost of certification as well.
Our team has rich working experience (average length of experience is 35 years) from different industrial sectors with core competency in Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Energy etc. We believe that our team is our strength and hence we deliver quality service with the highest satisfaction to clients.
Activities Involved During System Implementation...
– Onsite assessment to determine the extent of compliance and gap.
– Planning of activities in form of bar chart after estimation of efforts and duration required for implementation
– Kick of meeting with top management & formation of the core team
– Training to core team on ISO requirements, documentation and their role
– Development of management system manual based on standard requirements & specific requirements of the organization.
– Development of policy, objective & other documentation
– Development of mandatory system procedures and make the core team aware of such requirements
– Development of function-level documentation in consultation with respective department representatives
– Release of documentation and implementation
– Training to internal auditors, planning & execution of audit
– Conduct of management review
– Witness during the external certification audit
– Assistance for closure of NC raised during an external audit, if any
A gap audit is conducted at the initial stage by experienced team members to estimate effort and duration. A plan is prepared in the form of a bar chart for monitoring of implementation stages as per planned arrangement.
Onsite visits and assignments are executed in consultation with core team representatives. Involvement of one and all is ensured at all stages to make team aware of requirements of ISO standards. Training to the core team and auditor team are conducted. Our faculty has rich experience in delivering training.