ISO Training in Gujarat
AKSHAR Management Consultant do training sessions on ISO awareness training, ISO internal auditor & lead auditor training on regular basis at Vadodara, Bharuch, Vapi, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Gandhidham. We do regular webinar on ISO standards. As per customer requirements, our faculty visits many industries to deliver training on various topics pertaining to quality tools, environment, health & safety and energy etc.
One of the requirement of most ISO standards is that the organization should define and enhance competency to meet needs of the product quality, services, customer expectation and their own internal requirements includes health & safety as well.
Training is not the cost but it is believed investment. Hence ISO standard emphasis on specific requirements on training, awareness and competency.
About Faculty of Akshar Management Consultancy
We have team of experts possess engineering qualification and having more than 40 years of work experience from different industries with core competency in quality, environment, safety and energy. Our team delivers experience through training that adds value and differential us from others. Our training sessions are always appreciated by participants and average rating by participants on quality and effectiveness of training session is more than 85%. Confidence and effectiveness are our strength of ISO training service. Our faculties are registered with IRCA and with top certification body like DNV, TUV, DQS etc.
ISO awareness training, ISO internal auditor training and ISO lead auditor training are conducted on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, IATF 16949:2016, ISO 22000:2018, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 17025:2005, ISO 50001:2011. We also conduct program on ISO transition training based on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 for qualified internal auditors.
If you wish to add value in internal audit process, enhance ISO awareness and improve process performance, select faculty for such training based on following criteria.
Criteria for faculty selection
We always recommend to our clients to check competency of external faculty hired for training. It is very important that if you wish to become doctor by profession, you must get education from professor by medical qualification.
Faculties must have
- Engineering background.
- Worked earlier with some industries.
- Completed lead auditor training course.
- Auditing experience.
- Exposure on ISO system from scratch.
- Completed train the trainer course.
- Good command on language.
- Delivered similar training program.
Auditing Skill Enhancement Program : Benefits
- You will get chance to audit other organization.
- Your auditing skill will improve gradually through questioning, capturing evidences, recording of audit finding, writing of audit report, issue of non-conformity.
- You will learn good practices followed by others.
- You need to spend 2 days in a month based on your availability.
- You are free & independent to conduct audit.
Free Registration Now
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Accident Reporting & Investigation
- Permit Work System
- Emergency Preparedness & Mockdrill
- Implementation of PSM/ HAZOP
- Construction Safety
- Power-Portable Tools Safety
- Understanding MSDS/ TREM Card
- Gas Cylinder Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs)
- Scaffolding/ Ladder Safety
- Safety at Working at Height
- Safety during Operating Material Handling
- Defensive Driving
- FIRE (Types, Prevention, Control & Extinguishers)
- Rescue & Fire Fighting Team Development
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Online Compliance based on GPCB XGN
- Environment Aspect & Impact Anlaysis
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Construction Waste Management
- Biomedical Waste Management
- E-Waste Management
- General Environmental Awareness
QUALITY MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Total Quality Management
- Customer Complaint Handling & Investigation
- Setting Quality Objectives and Action Plan
- 7 QC Tools – Solution of Problem
- Six Sigma Awareness
- 5s In Workplace
- Kaizen Lean Management Awareness