Training on “7 Quality Control Tools” has been recently completed at Hotel Suba Elite, Vadodara. It has been open house training course and participants from various industries attended and highly appreciated.
Training course is not only explaining of basic quality control tools but also intended application, exercises and case study for in depth understanding and application in daily work assignment.
These tools are used since 1950 for data capturing, sorting, problem identification, problem solving, root cause identification and detection of problem in advance stages.
Following tools are covered.
- Check Sheet
- Flow Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Cause & Effect Diagram (Fish Bone Diagram)
- Control Chart
- Scattered Chart
In past we have conducted many open house training program on various topics including Environment Legislation, Safety Regulation, Internal Auditor Training etc.
Akshar Management Consultant is one of leading ISO consultant and ISO training provider in Gujarat
for more information see (www.aksharqhse.in)
- To enable delegates gain knowledge about requirements of standard
- To enable delegates clear understanding through real industrial examples
- To build professional networking – Quality
- 1 full day
- 09:30 hrs to 17:30 hrs
- 8th Oct 2018 (Monday) @ Vadodara
- 9th Oct 2018 (Tuesday) @ Ahmedabad
- QMS Auditor/ Lead Auditor certification & IRCA Registration Scheme
- General Awareness of Standard
- History of Quality Importance
- Annex SL framework
- Structure & Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015 as a result of adoption of Annex SL
- Quality Management Principles
- Audit definition/types/principles
- Clause-wise Explanation
- Real Industry Examples
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Any one who intends to perform audits of QMS
- Quality Executive
- Quality Manager
- Management Representative
- Quality Consultant
- Individual responsible for implementation of ISO 9001:2015
- Individual interested to purse career in QMS auditing
- Not necessary for any pre-requisites criteria or knowledge
- Certificate of successful attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
WHY WE ?
- Experienced Faculty
- Excellent Delivery
- Global Experience
- Accelerated Learning Techniques
AKSHAR Management Consultant
- B-207, Darshnam Oxy Park,
- Opp. Muktidhaam,
- Vasna Bhayali Road,
- Vadodara – 390 007
Vishav Components Pvt. Ltd has initially started its business as Merchant Exporters for machined components. These Components were exported to USA and Singapore to OEM Manufacturers of various types of Valves and Pumps and Auto Ancillaries.
Subsequent set up of manufacturing facilities in association with the Sister Company located at Ahmednagar, in Maharashtra State. To fulfill this requirement, the manufacturing activities were started at E-70 EPIP Zone, GIDC Manjusar, from 2002.
Akshar Management Consultant has been selected for providing guidance, training and consultancy support for completion of ISO 9001:2015 transition.
Organization has been audited and certified by TUV India Pvt. Ltd. for ISO 9001:2015