This course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through rich working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/ syndicate exercises for better learning.
- 1 full day
- 09:30 hrs to 17:30 hrs
- Course Introduction
- Check Sheet
- Control Charts
- Pareto Chart
- Cause & Effect Diagram
- Scatter Diagram
- Brain Storming
- Course Summary
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Lower middle/ middle/ senior management personnel from all types of organizations (e.g. small or big, manufacture or service sector)
- Management representatives of ISO 9001 organization
- Quality Managers/ Executives, Coordinators
- Operational managers/ executives/ line supervisors
- Consultants of quality and/or quality management system
- Candidate is recommended with quality function work experience
- Certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course
AKSHAR Management Consultant
- B-207, Darshnam Oxy Park
- Nr. Neelkanth Farm, Opp. Muktidhaam
- Vasna Bhayali Road, Vadodara – 390 007
- For more detail
Indian Steel Corporation believe that it is their duty to provide our customers with quality products that benefit every facet of the changing society. This is why ISC is working hard to manufacture reliable, efficient and environmentally conscious products that will improve our customers’ lives and the community’s as well.
Partnership with Mitsui & Company of Japan brings global markets and opportunities. Mitsui, our equity partner, is one of the largest steel trading companies in the world and indeed the largest from Japan.
The primary focus of ISC is to produce quality Steel products concentrating on the Auto, construction, home appliances and general engineering segments. The exponential growth and demand of these segments have led them to capacity expansion with state-of-the-art technology.
With Manufacturing Plants at Gandhidham in Gujarat, ISC supply Cold Rolled, Galvanized and Colour Coated Steel to most of India. Our steel is the preferred choice in Europe, America, Middle East and Africa.
ISC is certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:204 and OHSAS 18001:2007 including ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Akshar Management Consultant has been awarded assignment for transition to 2015 edition. Training to core team for transition activities are completed with successfully with core team satisfaction. This training has been based on ISO 14001:2015 (Environment Management System).
Our client list – click here
Our team – click here