One full day training was organization by Akshar Management Consultant at Vadodara based on recent changes made pertaining to waste management. The training was successfully completed at Hotel Gen X, Vadodara and about 16 participants from different industries from Bosch Rexorth, Madhu Silica, Kerokoll India, Shiva Pharmachem, Tata Steel, Aarti Industries.
The training is based on Environmental Legislation series and addressing changes made in these waste management rules that includes
- Bio-Medical Waste Management Rules 2016
- E-waste Management Rules 2016
- Plastic Waste Management Rules 2016
- Solid Waste Management Rules 2016
- Batteries Management & Handling Rules 2001/ 2010
- Hazardous and Other Wastes (Management and Transboundary Movement) Rules, 2016
- Construction & Demolition Waste Management Rules 2016
It was highly appreciated by participants in particular that training was made easy to understand industrial obligation.
Akshar Management Consultant frequently organize various open house training session on ISO Standard Awareness Training, Internal Auditor Training, Lead Auditor Training and other technical trainings.
See more details –
Akshar Management Consultant (www.aksharqhse.in)